You can pay your City of Longview utility bill by signing up for a ACH Bank Draft. This program is designed to make bill paying easy and to save time, postage, and check writing. We draft accounts on you billing date as listed below.
- Cycle 1 utility accounts are drafted on the 28th of each month.
- Cycle 2 utility accounts are drafted on the 7th of each month.
- Cycle 3 utility accounts are drafted on the 14th of each month.
- Cycle 4 utility accounts are drafted on the 21st of each month.
To sign up for the City of Longview Water Utilities Automatic Bank Draft:
- Complete a Bank Draft Agreement application.
- Include a voided check, NO TEMPORARY CHECKS OR DEPOSIT SLIPS.
- Checking Accounts ONLY
- Take application by the Water Utilities Department at City Hall, 300 W Cotton St. or mail application and voided check with next water payment.
Please note the pre-note (authorization) process may take 4-6 weeks to complete. Your first billing after signing up for ACH Bank Draft will go through the pre-note process and payment will NOT be drafted from the bank account. Your utility account will NOT be subject to late fees or deactivation during this process. Your second billing will be drafted from your bank account, along with the first billing amount if unpaid.
After three returns, for any reason, from your banking institution, your ACH Bank Draft will be discontinued. Your utility account will be eligible to receive late fees and possible deactivation for non-payment.