This nine member board has the duty to advise the City Council in matters dealing with Emergency Medical Service responsibilities including: prioritization of financial and manpower investment; feasibility of advancement to higher levels of medical care; and selection of medical equipment used by the Longview Fire Department.
Meets Quarterly - 4:15 p.m., at 411 American Legion Way, LFD Training Center, unless posted otherwise.
This board also has specific occupational requirements for some of its members.
Agendas and Updates
- Agenda Center - provides links to the most recent agendas.
- Notify Me - sign-up to receive meeting notifications by email or text.
Current Voting Members
- Allyson Bailey
- Abdal Harris
- Beth Godsey
- James Williams
- Jessica Bright (Chair)
- Brandon Oyler, CHRISTUS Physician
- Robert Smith, CHRISTUS Administrator
- Steve Gordon, LMRC Administrator
- Dr. Todd Stewart, LMRC Physician
- J.P. Steelman (Fire Chief)
- Amy Hooten (E.M.S. Section Chief)
- Justin P. Morris (LFD Medical Director)
- Nona Snoddy (City Council Member)
Staff Liaison: E.M.S. Section Chief Amy Hooten, 903-239-5531
City Council Liaison: Nona Snoddy, District 2