This five member board hears requests for variances and appeals from the requirements of the zoning ordinance. Members must live in the city limits. The group works closely with the Planning and Zoning Division.
Meets As Needed - When meetings are required, they will be held 11 a.m., third Tuesday of the month at the City Hall Council Chamber, 300 W. Cotton St., unless posted otherwise.
Members of this board are not eligible to simultaneously serve on another City board or commission.
Agendas and Updates
- Agenda Center - provides links to the most recent agendas.
- Notify Me - sign-up to receive meeting notifications by email or text.
- Kirt Villyard
- Jordan Johnson, Vice Chair
- Keven Chumlee
- Christy Cravey, Chair
- Randy Bowman
- Andy Davidson
- Shannon Blanton-Moore
- Arun Srinivasan (Alternate)
- Samuel Doom (Alternate)
- Jansen Ferrill (Alternate)
- Marlena Cooper (Alternate)
- Zach Fuller (Alternate)
Staff Liaison: Angela Choy, 903-237-1073
Council Liaison: Wray Wade, District 3