The City Secretary's office issues Alcoholic Beverage Licenses to the retain businesses in Longview as well as the Solid Waste Permits for commercial and industrial solid waste removal. 

Please note: the City Secretary's office does NOT issue driver licenses or birth certificates. Driver licenses are issued by the Texas Department of Public Safety located at 416 Lake Lamond Road. Birth Certificates are issued by the respective county, not the city. 

Solid Waste Collection and Transportation Application

Wet / Dry Alcohol Beverage Map (.pdf)