eBooks & eAudiobooks
OverDrive:eBooks & eAudiobooks of popular nonfiction and fiction titles for readers of all ages.
You will need an active Longview Public Library Card and a password.
To reset your password, please come in to the Front Desk.
For most devices, you will need to download the OverDrive Media Console app.
You can check out up to 5 books for 14 days. Titles can be renewed, as long there are no holds on the title.
Getting Started With OverDrive:
- Click on the OverDrive logo above to access the Northeast Texas Digital Consortium catalog.
- Click Sign In.
- Select Longview Public Library from the drop down menu.
- Sign in using your Longview Public Library borrower’s card number (without the spaces) and your pin/password.
- Browse for a title you would like to check out. The icon in the upper right hand of the cover, a book for text format and headphones for audiobook, will be black is available and gray if checked out.
- Click on the cover for more information or to check out that book.
- Once you’ve made a choice, click on “Borrow.” *If the book is checked out, you can select “Add to your Wish List" or "Place a Hold".
- Click Download and select the appropriate format.
- Click Confirm & Download.
Help For Using OverDrive With Specific Devices:
For more help, check out our details instructions here:
- Apple (iPad, iPhone, iPod, etc)
- Kindle (Classic black and white screen)
- Kindle Fire / HD
- PC (computer)
Please call (903) 237-1350 regarding Overdrive help or setting up an appointment. You can also contact Cesareo Salazar via email (firstname.lastname@example.org).
CloudLibrary:Our new eBook and eAudiobook service that will allow you access to over 170,000+ FREE titles with your library card or online access card! Customize your CloudLibrary to fit your preferences, while keeping multiple accounts organized in one place on your device!
All you’ll need is your valid Library Card
To Create An Account:
Using CloudLibrary On Mobile Devices:You will need to download the FREE CloudLibrary Digital app.
Find the app and download it from an app store according to your device:
For more help, check out our details instructions based on your device type:
• Apple (iPad, iPhone, iPod, etc)
• Kindle Fire / HD
You can find a variety of help topics and help support at anytime using the CloudLibrary help site: YourCloudLibrary.
Access this from your desktop, or using the Mobile App by going to the "Account" tab at the bottom of your screen, and choosing "Help and Support" and then "Tutorials and FAQs."
We're also available to help you here at the library anytime during business hours! You're welcome to do a walk-in visit, or set up an appointment for consultation. Please have your device and library card on hand when doing so.
Please call (903) 237-1350 regarding CloudLibrary help or setting up an appointment. You can also contact Cesareo Salazar via email (email@example.com).
To get started:
- Click on the EBSCOhost logo above to browse their eBook catalog.
- Create a My EBSCOhost account
- Install Adobe® Digital Editions
- Click on the desired title
- Click “Download This eBook (Offline)
- Click Download