Computer workstation use is a privilege and should be treated as such by all users. Library staff has the right to determine the appropriateness of workstation use and can at any time require a patron to leave the workstation.
The Library strives to keep computers working and available for use; however Library computers may be unavailable to the public due to maintenance, upgrade, training or other reasons. The computers automatically shut down thirty (30) minutes prior to the Library closing and Library staff cannot extend a patron’s time beyond that deadline. All work must be saved prior to this time.
Computer Use Policy
Reserve a Computer For Use
• Reserve a computer up to 3 days in advance.
• You will need your 13-digit library card number and PIN.
• Computer sessions are for 60 minutes.
• Reservations will be held for 15 minutes. If patrons arrive late, then time will be deducted from your total limit (ex. 10 minutes late = 50 minute total time).
* Time extension is allowed only if there are open computers available, and no reservations to uphold.
• Limited staff assistance and contact. We apologize for the inconvenience, but we must adhere to social distancing practices, and are not allowed to touch your mouse or keyboard.
Please call (903) 237-1350, or submit a Google Form to make an online reservation.