- Community Services
- Longview Housing Authority
- Longview Housing Authority Documents
Longview Housing Authority Documents
Listed below are several documents and resources for participating families andlandlords.
Assistance CheckAssistance Check is a new secure, online service for all participants and landlords. This service allows you to view information about your assistance, contact us directly and update your case file, any-time of the day or night, saving you the time and trouble it takes to come in to an appointment or contact us on the phone.
- Some of the online services currently offered include:
- Update your contact information
- Add, edit and remove family members and income sources
- Complete Annual Re-examinations
- View Available Properties (we no longer use GoSection8.com)
- View and Print required documents
- Send secure messages to us
Beginning December 1, 2015, we will begin to process all Annual Recertifications and Interim changes through Assistance Check. You MUST activate your tenant account before you are able to report changes in Assistance Check.
Easy Steps:In order to use AssistanceCheck, you must first create an account online. Simply click on “Create a tenant account” using the PIN shown below and follow the instructions on the screen.
Your Personal Identification Number will be provided by LHA. Once you’ve completed creating your tenant account, keep your account information in a safe place. You are required to log in to access AssistanceCheck to make requests and check the status of your requests.
If you have any questions, please contact our office directly at 903-237-1235.