You can print documents and files at the Library wirelessly from your mobile device! To do so, just follow these simple directions for the method that best suits your printing needs:
1) To print a black and white document, e-mail it to firstname.lastname@example.org.
2) To print a color document, e-mail it to email@example.com.
3) Upload files to Pharos Print Center. Use your Library Card to sign in! - File size limit is 52 MB - You can also view e-mailed documents here!
4) Log in to the Library's Print Release Station or Copier to retrieve your print job(s). - Print jobs will remain in the queue for 10 hours before being removed.
Supported File Types
All of the most commonly-printed file formats are supported, including:
- Adobe Portable Document Format (.pdf)
- Microsoft Office (.doc, .docx, .xls, .xlsx, .ppt, .pptx)
- Microsoft Publisher (.pub)
- Microsoft Visio (.vsd)
- Open Document Formats (.odt, .ods, .odp, .odg, .odf, .otg)
- Image Files (.jpg, .jpeg, .gif, .bmp, .png, .tiff)
- Text Formats (.txt., .ini, .cfg)
- Rich Text Format (.rtf)
- Comma Separated Values (.csv)
- E-mail Contents (HTML as part of the e-mail body itself, but HTML links and/or attachments are not supported)
Please let us know if we can help you with your mobile printing needs!