Adult Summer Reading Club
Adult Summer Reading Club Begins June 9th!
Registration has begun for Adult Summer Reading Club 2017! Come discover some great books and attend fun, free programs this summer!
Entries for a Weekly Tote Bag Raffle! There will be a new Tote Bag prize each week.
- Register at Longview Public Library or Broughton Branch Library, or by e-mailing your name and phone number to email@example.com.
- Each week, read at least 100 pages of an adult (or Young Adult) book. For every 100 pages you read, you get one raffle ticket for the week (200 pages = 2 tickets, etc.).
- If you prefer audio books, you get 1 entry per week for every 2 hours to which you listen.
- You are responsible for coming into the Library to fill out raffle entry slips and recording your reading. Entry slips cannot be taken over the phone.
- Each week, we draw a winner, empty the raffle ticket bin, and start anew!
- The last day each week to enter raffle tickets will be Saturday.
- We will draw the previous week’s raffle winner each Monday.
- The first date to enter raffle tickets will be June 9th.
- The first raffle drawing will be June 19th, and the last will be July 31st.
- Raffle winners must pick up their Tote Bag prize within one week or another name will be drawn.
Want to earn some more raffle tickets? Earn one extra entry by registering for the Adult SRC by June 2nd! You will also earn one extra entry by attending adult programs during June and July! Tickets will be handed out at the end of the event. The full schedule of summer adult programs is on your Adult SRC bookmark, and on our online calendar.
Read a book from each category listed on your Adult SRC bookmark and write down the titles of each. If you complete the bookmark by July 28th and turn it in at the Library, you’ll be entered to win The Challenge Tote Bag raffle! One entry per patron.
Questions, Comments, Etc.
Please contact Marjorie at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information!