NOVEMBER 1 - 20, patrons may exchange 1 non-perishable canned or boxed food item to the library, and get $1.00 worth of fines cleared from their account.These items will be donated to the City of Longview Thanksgiving Food Drive that is collected annually at Longview Convention Complex.
- Must be non-perishable and not expired.
- Must be Thanksgiving-themed/related (corn, potatoes, vegetables, etc.).
- Must be at least 12 ounces.
- Total fines waived cannot exceed $20.00.
- Cannot be applied to Interlibrary Loan related materials/fees, replacement cost fees, or collection agency fees.Items can be brought to the front desk for review, and then fines will be waived by a supervisor.Please call (903) 237-1350 for more information or to request help unloading items.