Information and Candidate FilingThe regularly scheduled General Election will be held May 2, 2020 for City Council Districts 3 and 4.
- January 1, 2020 - First day to apply for ballots by mail
- April 20, 2020 - Last day to receive applications for early voting ballots by mail
- April 2, 2020 - Last day for an unregistered citizen to register and be eligible to vote in this election
- April 2, 2020 - Due Date for filing first report of campaign contributions and expenditures
- April 24, 2020 - Due Date for filing second report of campaign contributions and expenditures
- April 20, 2020 - Last day to receive application by voter in person for a ballot to be voted by mail
Early Voting:Early voting is conducted in the lobby of City Hall, located at 300 W. Cotton St. at the following days and times:
- Monday - Friday, April 20 - 24 from 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
- Saturday, April 25 from 10:00 a.m. - 2:00 p.m.
- Monday - Tuesday, April 27 and 28 from 8:00 a.m. - 8:00 p.m.
Election Day Voting:Election Day voting will take place on Saturday, May 2, 2020 from 7:00 a.m. - 7:00 p.m. at your designated polling place.
Voter RegistrationThe last day for a person who is not registered to vote to register to vote and be eligible to vote in this election is April 4, 2019. Please see the links below regarding new Texas requirements for Voter ID.
- City Hall Lobby, 300 W. Cotton St.
Election Day Voting
- District 3 - Broughton Recreation Center, 801 S. Martin Luther King Jr Blvd.
- District 4 - Forest Park Middle School, 1644 N. Eastman Rd.
Find your polling location by checking the City Polling Locations interactive webmap.
Find out what district you're in by checking the City Council District interactive webmap.