Ready for your very own personal librarian?!
Fill out the Personal Librarian Form questionnaire, and based on your guidelines, staff members will select your next batch of library materials!
• Request up to 10 items total.
• Option to request for all ages.
• Please allow 5-7 days for us to get your selections ready.
• Items will be put on hold for your account.
• These items will count towards your maximum hold amount (15 items total, only 5 DVD requests).
In order to avoid having to put items back upon pickup, we recommend you have a clear hold queue if requesting more than 5 items.
• When the requested items are ready, you will be notified by whatever method you have designated your hold notifications to be (phone call, text, email).
You will then have the normal pickup window of 9 days to come get them.
Pick them up at the front desk, or via Curbside Pickup (Mon - Fri, 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM).
Tip: Please contact the front desk to be sure to make sure account information is up to date with current contact information to avoid missing notifications! (903) 237-1350
• Checkout time remains the same on all materials:
3 weeks for books and audiobooks.
7 days for DVD's.
Disclaimer: Please be advised, we will do our best to not include items with the subject matters you choose to omit.
But, given that every book is unique, we cannot guarantee that our recommendations will meet these requests 100%.
Easy Reader, or Baby requests, will not include graphic subjects.
Juvenile fiction can sometimes include subject matter of these natures depending on the type of material (Example: the "Percy Jackson" series might have some implied violence and fighting).
Please call (903) 237-1350 if you have any questions.