801 S. Martin Luther King Jr. Boulevard - Directions (Google)
Broughton Park is a community park on 19.3 acres. The park was acquired before 1960, and the Broughton Recreation Center was built in 1978 and opened in 1979.
The Splash Pad was installed in 2007 and named the Louis Armstrong Spray Playground. The 16th Street Pool, which was built in 1952 and renamed the Louis Armstrong Pool in 1985, was closed in 2006.
Parks are open from 6 a.m. - 11 p.m. unless posted otherwise.